Senior Software Engineer to Exeger
We are looking for a curious, hands-on and persistent person – passionate about using their talent to generate success. We offer you the opportunity to support a growing business in a strategic role where you ensure high data integrity, reliability and system resilience.
Every day, we do things which others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Harman and POC, we will introduce the world’s first perfectly integrated light-charging material. The key to our success has been and will always be the brilliant individuals from all over the world and walks of life, working together, sharing their knowledge to create a product that empowers people to lead a more sustainable life.
Engineering at Exeger
The Engineering department is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and developing the systems which are used to manufacture and develop our unique products. With Exeger’s disruptive light-charging material and multitude of customer applications, our manufacturing systems must always push the boundaries of what’s possible to make.
You will join the growing Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team within the Engineering department, shaping the future software and analysis platforms for the development and production of the unique Exeger material.
What you will do
The team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive the progress of our inhouse developed applications and their integration with the manufacturing systems. Apply if you enjoy:
- Full stack development covering both frontend UI and backend server applications
- Working with real-time systems and hardware platforms ranging from industrial robots to VMs
- Leading and architecting new solutions to support both business and state-of-the-art-research
Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality and cultural fit as it does on merit. That said, we know that you will have a better chance at succeeding in this role if you have the following experience:
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in role(s) relating to the tasks described in this job ad
- Experience working with databases, for example database modelling and/or management (MS SQL or similar)
If you also have any of the experiences below it is considered highly meriting:
- Developing or integrating Manufacturing Execution (MES) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Test automation and TDD
- Setting up and configuring network and infrastructure
We hire continuously, so don't wait to submit your application, but no later than the 16th of February, 2020. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions about the position, please contact recruiter Oscar Stierncreutz at 0722-24 85 30.
We’re a Swedish deep tech company inspired by nature, because nature is the most technologically advanced ecosystem we know of. Our vision is to restore the carbon balance of the planet by empowering people with endless energy. We have invented and manufactured a new carbon positive material, based on the principal of photosynthesis, transforming any light to clean energy.